This course is for students who have acquired intermediate or advanced proficiency in French as a second language and who wish to improve their pronunciation. This student has the knowledge, but has difficulty making themselves understood and understanding French speakers.
This course is differentiated by its practical dimension, its individualized and personalized approach.
Following this course, the student will notice:
- A better understanding of French-speakers
- Improved pronunciation in French
- Improved speech
- A more developed self-correction reflex
- An increase in self-confidence to interact in French
This course will allow the student:
- To acquire basic concepts of phonetics
- To practice pronouncing the sounds of the French language
- To be corrected by receiving feedback from the teaching staff
- The international phonetic alphabet (API)
- Oral and nasal vowels
- The vocalic trapezoid
- The phoneme R
- Syllabic splitting
- Practical exercises in group and individual
Price: $ 300 CAD
Group: 8 to 10 students
Duration: 10 weeks - 3 hours / week - 30 hours of training
Schedule: Monday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Beginning: February 8, 2021
Ending: April 12, 2021
Equipment required: High speed Internet, headset with microphone, webcam
First make sure your Internet connection is sufficient by clicking on the following link: TEST MY CONNECTION (click on Exécuter le test de diagnostic).