French in Jonquière
LEARN FRENCH IN JONQUIÈRE: A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
A true immersion
At the Centre linguistique, students who enroll in one of our immersion programs are in close contact with people in the community while learning French. Day to day life and the proposed cultural activities are key components to immerse students in authentic Quebec culture!
Rich in culture
All our immersions offer a wide range of cultural activities such as:
- Museum visits
- Guided tours of the City
- Discovery of regional artists
- Sports and outdoor activities
- Experiencing regional cuisine
Sports and leisure
Here are some examples of outdoor activities that you can do depending on the season:
- Alpine or cross-country skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing, skating
- Ice fishing
- Guided tours
Students can choose from the following options :
- Host family: a highly recommended option for those who wish to optimize their immersion in the French language and enrich their Quebec culture experience. We have over 100 host families who will welcome you in a warm and comfortable environment!
Satisfaction guaranteed or we will immediately offer you another family.
- Residence: For those who want a true campus experience, the residence offers fully furnished single rooms. Complete in a newly renovated infrastructure, the residence is a safe and economical option and offers basic services (meals not included).
- Apartment: If you are looking for more privacy and tranquility, we can help you find a fully furnished apartment near the school. Additional fees will apply.
The school is located close to all essential services: public transport, supermarkets, convenience stores, shopping centers, banks, movies, restaurants, etc.
Centre linguistique students have access to college facilities such as the gym, a fitness room, a synthetic football field, an auditorium, computer labs, Wi-Fi, library, cafeteria, snack bar and more!
Designated the cultural capital of Canada in 2010, the city of Saguenay is the seventh largest city in Quebec.
The population is 100% French-speaking and consists of 150,000 residents. The area is well known for its natural beauty and its delicious regional cuisine. The Saguenay region has one of the largest and most amazing fjords in the world. Come discover its four distinct seasons that offer something interesting for all!